Daisypath Anniversary tickers

What If .......

Good Morning.
Just now I watch the story "Letters To Juliet". I felt sad but at first the movie was quite interesting when a girl replied some letters from many people. And one of it was from Claire. Sophie, the girl who work with Juliet met Claire. Claire wanted to find Lorenzo Bartolini, her husband. She goes along with Claire and her grandson, Charlie. After a long week searching for him, at last they found the right guy. In a meanwhile, Sophie and Charlie fell in love with each other. And they live happily ever after.

There is a lot to tell. I kept watching romantic couples movies. And I also kept thinking about my boyfriend which I don't think we are related anymore. I guess we're not. Each girl have their own personalities. So do I. I ask myself like everyday "Do I have to do all of this or not?" Or maybe something else. But I realise What If something happen like fate, destiny or anything else. We could decide if we try to.

Almost every night I wrote on my diary. I guess that's the best thing I should do.

"People changes, Memories don't" 

nazrin.